If Your Environment Is Like Most
Of endpoints have stored domain admin credentials
Of endpoints have local admins with group passwords
Of endpoints have unnecessary connections to crown jewel assets
The average cost per endpoint breach to an organization
Gain an Understanding Into Privileged Identity Risk
Continuously discovers unmanaged, misconfigured, and exploitable privileged identities with drill-downs into detailed policy and risk information.
- UNMANAGED: Local Admins | Legacy Apps & Shadow SaaS | Accounts not in PAM, No MFA
- MISCONFIGURED: Shadow Admins | Kerberoastable Service Accounts | Identity & Password Re-Use
- EXPLOITABLE: Cached Credentials | Stored Cloud Tokens | In-App Stored Credentials
Automate Clean Up of Privileged Identity Risks
Automated continuous clean up for identified privilege identity risks and policy violations:
- Define policies for privileged identities and proximity to crown jewels
- Define automated and/or on-demand actions (i.e., clean, alert) for internal attack surface hygiene policy violations
Deploy Identity Countermeasures
Deploy deceptions as compensating controls for privileged identity risks that can’t be mitigated.
- Utilize deception-powered Active Defense techniques to mimic credentials, connections, data, systems, and other artifacts that appear useful to the attacker.
- On-demand forensics collection for identity risk incidents on any targeted machine, quickly returning precise intelligence activity associated with a privileged identity.
Get an Attack Risk Assessment
Gain an understanding into the privileged identity risks in your environment with an Attack Risk Assessment Report, to discover specific identity risks, and offer actionable insights into the identity risks and the associated lateral movement exposure.