Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Combine deterministic active defense countermeasures, anomaly-based detection, and automated response on a single pane of glass. By pairing Illusive’s deterministic detection with Microsoft’s ability to quickly contain a compromised host, organizations can finally gain a tactical advantage against ransomware and nation-state attackers, reducing risk and saving significant time in investigation and response efforts.
- Unified deterministic and behavioral detection with automated response that prevents attackers from reaching high-value assets
- High-fidelity detection of human-derived malicious activity that often evades signature or anomaly-based tools with near-zero false positives
- Diversified implementation strategy combines both agent and agentless detection architectures to maximize resilience against increasingly sophisticated attacker tactics
Azure Active Directory
Defend privileged identities & block malicious lateral movement via Azure AD attack surface reduction. Illusive Networks for Azure AD gives organizations the tools they need to protect privileged user identities in the cloud from attacker abuse:
- Security & threat visibility on Active Directory and Azure
- Visualize and automate the discovery and mitigation of overprivileged identities, misconfigurations and shadow admins
- Detect insiders attempting to leverage policy gaps between AD and Azure AD
Azure Cloud Environment
Force attackers to reveal themselves in the cloud. Illusive protects against attacker movement towards critical cloud assets by planting a web of cloud-based deceptions throughout Azure environments.
- Create cloud-based deceptions that detect and stop malicious lateral movement in the cloud
- Identify insider threats coming from anywhere through a deterministic approach that avoids false positives
- Block unauthorized connections to Azure Cloud and Azure-based SaaS applications
Microsoft 365 E5
Lateral movement threat detection to enhance security consolidation. The Illusive Active Defense Suite is designed to provide attack surface management, high-fidelity threat detection and precision forensic cybersecurity intelligence both within and alongside Microsoft’s 365 E5 suite of cloud-based productivity, security and compliance applications.
- Comprehensive lateral threat management prevention, detection and response designed for Microsoft E5 365
- Stop malicious insiders, nation-state attackers and other APTs attempting reconnaissance and data exfiltration
- Spread deceptive Microsoft Office documents that entice attacker engagement and provide full telemetry when opened
High-fidelity attack detection, incident enrichment and threat intelligence. Obtain deterministic attack notifications and actionable on-demand forensic insights through Azure Sentinel to further automate and quicken incident response.
- Malicious lateral movement threat detection in hybrid-cloud environments with Illusive dashboards for Azure Sentinel
- Illusive dashboards measure risk from within your Azure SIEM via Illusive cleaning of risky credentials & connections
- Find imminent threats that behavioral-based detection often misses
Microsoft Managed Desktop
Extend comprehensive Microsoft Managed Desktop security with Illusive lateral threat management. Illusive’s integration with Microsoft Managed Desktop complements security consolidation efforts with high-fidelity threat detection to obstruct attacker post-breach lateral movement towards critical assets.
- Stop insider threats, nation-state attackers, and other advanced persistent threats
- Extend Microsoft security with deterministic threat detection that reduces false positives and investigation time
- Secure IoT, OT, ICS/SCADA, and other environments where security through agents is otherwise difficult or impossible
Illusive on Microsoft's Azure Marketplace
Several Illusive integrations with Microsoft products are available on the Azure Marketplace, helping organizations to leverage deception technology and deterministic threat detection within existing infrastructure and environments. Illusive’s certified integrations with Microsoft allow your organization to streamline security operations, seamlessly deploy alongside pre-existing Microsoft infrastructure and unify additional security investments under a single bill. Explore Illusive’s marketplace offerings at the links below.
Microsoft Intelligent Security Association
To further Illusive's cooperation with Microsoft, we have joined the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA), an ecosystem of independent software vendors that have integrated their solutions with Microsoft products and services to better defend against a world of increasing threats. As part of MISA, Illusive joins a group of top experts from across the cybersecurity industry with the shared goal of improving customer security for all. At Illusive, we share Microsoft's commitment to collaboration within the cybersecurity community to improve our customers' ability to predict, detect, and respond to security threats faster.