Professional Services Engineer
About The Position
About Illusive Networks:
Illusive eliminates the human attacker’s ability to execute lateral movement attacks by removing the cached credential and connection information that allows them to live off the land, and by deploying deceptive data and systems throughout the environment.
At Illusive, we’re passionate about what we do. We work as teams and embrace new ideas, wherever they come from. We also enjoy all the benefits of a startup environment.
We design and develop solutions that allow enterprise companies to take proactive steps to stop Advanced Attacks – And it works!
Feel you’re up for the challenge? We encourage you to apply!
In this role you will:
- Deliver technical and consulting services to Illusive customers
- Works independently to develop and deliver architecture plans and pre-requisite information that fits Illusive into the unique customer environments
- Assist Illusive’s PMs in setting customer expectations, meeting project scope, and resources required to successfully deliver customer’s needs
- Assist Illusive’s PMs in developing and communicating projects or a program from A to Z, reducing risks and solving issues to all levels of stakeholders, ranging from technical teams to executives
- Build strong, positive relationships with customer personnel and assist Illusive’s PMs with internal teams to manage customer escalations (from the executive team through sales, engineering, customer success managers, etc.)
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert and is accountable for reliable and repeatable program delivery processes, metrics, and operational procedures
- Act as a technical solution and onboarding expert to train services partners
- Develop a low-level technical knowledge of Illusive technologies
- Maintain technical knowledge of emerging Illusive technologies
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or related field
● 5+ years of experience delivering services and architecture plans directly with customers
● A vast experience with top fortune companies and enterprises from different sectors
● Must possess a positive customer-focused professional attitude and be capable of listening and tailoring technical explanations to all skill levels
● Windows Server and Active Directory Administration experience required
● A strong understanding of cloud technology (Azure and AWS) and network infrastructure
● A strong understanding of cyber security fundamentals and best practices
● Linux Administration experience
● Scripting skills and working knowledge of PowerShell; other languages a plus
● Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache-Tomcat, and Java-based applications
● Experience in identity management (IM/IAM) is a huge plus
● Must be an autodidact and fast-starter with an ongoing desire to stay up-to-date with the latest Illusive and market leader technologies
● Willingness to travel up to 20%