About The Position
At Illusive, we’re passionate about what we do. We work as teams and embrace new ideas, wherever they come from. We also enjoy all the benefits of a startup environment.
We design and develop solutions that allow enterprise companies to take proactive steps to stop Advanced Attacks.
We work in small agile scrum teams, this gives us the ability to run quickly while shipping high quality solutions.
We work closely with our product team to define and develop new features.
We are innovative and catalysts for change.
Feel you’re up for the challenge? We encourage you to apply!
In this role you will -
- Develop and manage schedules to deliver technical and consulting services to Illusive customers
- Manage customer expectations, project scope, and resources needed to successfully deliver to customers’ needs
- Develop and communicate project, portfolio, and program status, risks and issues to all levels of stakeholders, ranging from technical staff to executives
- Manage customer escalations, coordinating with customers and Illusive stakeholders (e.g., executive team, sales, product team, customer success managers, etc.)
- Be accountable for reliable and repeatable program delivery processes, metrics and operational procedures
- Act as a liaison to services partners
- Develop a foundational knowledge of Illusive technologies
- Maintain an awareness of emerging Illusive technologies
- Knowledge of specific industry project management and technical delivery methodologies for software (e.g., Project Management Institute (PMI) methodologies, agile/scrum, and/or software SDLC)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- 8+ years of experience working as a project manager on IT-based projects
- 5 minimum 7+ years’ preferred experience managing projects with external customers or clients, required experience with enterprise top fortune customers. Professional Services experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate the advisor team and individual contributors and mediate conflicts
- Experience using various project management and/or agile tools
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, preferably experience in an agile and/or DevOps environment
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Willingness to be present on customer sites and to travel up to 20%
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges
- Ability to use/demonstrate Illusive