Illusive Networks Speeds Market Adoption of Deception-based Cybersecurity with the Expansion of Its FirstMove Services
Leader in deception technology expands its suite of professional services, enabling partners and customers to more rapidly deploy, scale, and optimize deception-based solutions
New York and Tel Aviv, August 13, 2018 – Illusive Networks, the award winning leader in deception-based cybersecurity, today announced the availability of its FirstMove services, the industry’s first comprehensive set of professional and consulting services aimed at helping customers plan, deploy, and optimize a deception-based approach to cybersecurity.
“At Illusive, service equals partnership. We strive to exceed our clients’ and channel partners’ expectations from the level of service they receive. This is why clients and channel partners report such excellent experiences when interacting with our Customer Success Engineers,” stated Nir Greenberg, director of customer success at Illusive.
“As a provider of advanced cybersecurity solutions, Cyber Watch Systems views expert services as a critical component of our overall business model,” said Steve Duncan, the president of Cyber Watch Systems. “We are happy to see Illusive introduce a framework that helps partners drive customer satisfaction while improving efficiency and increasing return on professional services, consulting and Tier-1 support models.”
A full range of services to facilitate deployment, operation, and optimization of the industry’s deception platform of choice.
By cloaking the entire environment with deceptive information, Illusive makes it virtually impossible for cyberattackers, once inside the network, to successfully move laterally toward critical information and systems. Attacks are thwarted in the earliest stages, reducing business risks associated with targeted attacks, insider threats, and APTs.
Illusive’s Deceptions Everywhere® solution uses advanced machine learning to provide customized and ever-changing deceptions, while automating deployment and management. Customers value the system’s swift, easy, scalable implementation, high-fidelity alerts, and the minimal staffing commitment required.
“FirstMove services allow customers to further increase efficiency, and speed detection of targeted attackers. Customers benefit from our broad industry insights in analyzing alerts and removing hidden risk factors from the network in ways no other provider, or technology can,” added Greenberg.
Illusive FirstMove services map to each stage of an Illusive cyber defense program, from planning and deployment, to operation and the development of in-house expertise.
- FirstMove Build allows customers to achieve success with early phase deployments. It includes planning, implementation, network discovery, identification of sensitive data and applications (crown jewels) and deception deployment. Customers will receive on-line and hands-on training and certification in operations and reporting. In addition, Illusive will aid in integration with the customer’s current security technology stack.
- FirstMove Preempt helps customers eliminate attack vectors and reduce their attack surface by removing unnecessary credentials and connections that enable lateral movement. Using Attack Surface Manager (ASM), experts analyze customer environments, identify weaknesses, and implement policies to perpetually improve and maintain cyber hygiene.
- FirstMove Alert offers customers immediate insight into attacks. Illusive’s forensic analysts, backed by advanced cyber threat researchers, assist customers in analyzing the severity and nature of events triggered from Illusive’s platform, and offer advice on mitigation options and strategies.
- FirstMove Co-Pilot provides an assigned technical account manager to assist with phased rollouts, ongoing removal of attack risk factors and continuous improvement and optimization of the Illusive solution.
- FirstMove Excel ensures customers develop in-house expertise by deepening their deception knowledge and improving their ability to think like advanced attackers through advanced classroom and field-based training and coaching.
- Faster and more efficient deployment, even in the face of resource constraints and staffing challenges
- Reduction of the attack surface through the elimination of errant credentials and other artifacts that attackers use to fuel lateral movement
- Development of in-house expertise in deception technology, attack surface reduction, and real-time forensic analysis
- The ability to prioritize remediation by understanding the risk and criticality of each alert
- Early detection of advanced attackers by improving their ability to identify and respond to Illusive’s high-fidelity alerts
Illusive’s FirstMove services are available immediately by contacting Illusive sales or an authorized Illusive reseller. Pricing is determined by scope of work.
Over the past 12 months, Illusive has received recognition by The Wall Street Journal in its inaugural Tech Companies to Watch, was honored by CRN’s Tech Innovators Awards, named as one of CRN’s ’25 Coolest Network Security Vendors’, by Momentum Partners as one of 10 cybersecurity companies on their Watch List and more recently, by InformationWeek as a Top Vendor to Watch in 2018.
About Illusive Networks
Illusive Networks is a pioneer of deception technology, empowering security teams to take informed action against advanced, targeted cyberattacks by detecting and disrupting lateral movement toward critical business assets early in the attack life cycle. Agentless and driven by intelligent automation, Illusive technology enables organizations to significantly increase proactive defense while adding almost no operational overhead. Illusive’s Deceptions Everywhere® approach was conceived by cybersecurity experts with decades of combined experience in cyber warfare and cyber intelligence. With the ability to proactively intervene in the attack process, technology-dependent organizations can preempt significant operational disruption and business losses, and function with greater confidence in today’s complex, hyper-connected world. For more information, visit us at www.illusive.com, contact us at email@example.com or follow on LinkedIn, @Illusivenw on Twitter and Facebook.
Media Contact for Illusive: